Technical Leads design and build complex interactive projects. You concept projects, plan development and write technical documentation while leading developers assisting in the execution. You can get in where needed to write quality code, with creative sensibilities to push projects towards perfection.
- Minimum of 8 years of development experience
- Solid proficiency in client-side web technologies
- Ability to guide creative from a technical viewpoint
- Strong personal organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience resolving browser/platform compatibility issues
- Familiar with front-end workflow tools, such as gulp and webpack
- Experience using static site generators and deploying through App Engine or AWS
- Working knowledge of backend languages and server architecture, PHP, Python, Wordpress
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working directly with clients, from pitching technical concepts to coordinating deployment
- Living in the San Francisco area or excited to move here
- Interested in emerging web technologies such as VR and WebGL
- Enthusiastic and ready to do some amazing work
Resumes should be sent as a PDF or plain text document; be sure to include URLs of relevant work samples.
International candidates must hold a valid US working visa.
Please no phone calls or office visits, and no recruiters.