- Minimum of 8 years of development experience
- Solid proficiency in client-side web technologies
- Ability to guide creative from a technical viewpoint
- Strong personal organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience resolving browser/platform compatibility issues
- Familiar with front-end workflow tools, such as gulp and webpack
- Experience using static site generators and deploying through App Engine or AWS
- Working knowledge of backend languages and server architecture, PHP, Python, Wordpress
- 100% employee coverage for health, vision, life and dental insurance
- 2 weeks paid time off per year, 40 hours of sick time
- 11 paid holidays, plus paid time off for Winter Break (between Christmas and New Years)
- Parental leave, including 6 weeks parental bonding leave and 16 weeks pregnancy disability leave.
- Discretionary team bonus for full-time employees at the end of the year
- SIMPLE IRA and 100% matching contributions of up to 3% of salary
- Opportunities for professional development
We're working for now from home, the couch, the beach and wherever we can get work done. When it's safe to do so, we'll start moving to a 3/2 hybrid model where we’ll work part time in the office and part time at home. That way we'll be able to collaborate and workshop ideas in person without giving up the flexibility of working remotely.
International candidates must hold a valid US working visa.