- Client-side web technologies
- Guiding creative projects from a technical viewpoint
- Resolving browser/platform compatibility issues
- Front-end workflow tools such as Gulp, Yarn and Webpack
- Using static site generators and deploying through App Engine or AWS;
- Backend languages and server architecture, PHP, Python and Wordpress
- 100% employee coverage for health, vision, life and dental insurance
- 2 weeks paid time off per year, 40 hours of sick time
- 11 paid holidays, plus paid time off for Winter Break (between Christmas and New Years)
- Parental leave, including 6 weeks parental bonding leave and 16 weeks pregnancy disability leave.
- Discretionary team bonus for full-time employees at the end of the year
- SIMPLE IRA and 100% matching contributions of up to 3% of salary
- Opportunities for professional development
We're working for now from home, the couch, and wherever we can get work done. When it's safe to do so, some of us will start moving to a 3/2 hybrid model where we’ll work part time in the office and part time at home. But, we'll continue to give our team the flexibility of working remotely.
International candidates must hold a valid US working visa.