Technical Directors oversee developers building interactive websites in standard compliant HTML/CSS/JS, architect back-end solutions or content management systems, and work closely with creative teams to ensure design integrity. You will supervise technical team of up to three (3) developers. You have a Master’s degree in Computer Science or related, plus five years of experience in a similar role or as a developer, or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related, plus seven years of experience in a similar role or as a developer.
- Client-side web technologies
- Guiding creative projects from a technical viewpoint
- Resolving browser/platform compatibility issues
- Front-end workflow tools such as Gulp, Yarn and Webpack
- Using static site generators and deploying through App Engine or AWS
- Backend languages and server architecture, PHP, Python and Wordpress
We show our gratitude in the big ways and the small ones. So that you feel creatively energized when you're here and have time to live your life.
- 100% employer coverage for health, vision, life and dental insurance
- 2 weeks paid time off per year, 40 hours of sick time
- 11 paid holidays, plus time off for Winter Break (between Christmas and New Years)
- Parental leave, including 6 weeks parental bonding leave and 16 weeks pregnancy disability leave
- Discretionary team bonus for full-time employees at the end of the year
- SIMPLE IRA and 100% matching contributions of up to 3% of salary
- Opportunities for professional development
Staying Safe & Working Remote
We're working for now from home and we're getting the work done. At some point, we may start moving to a 3/2 hybrid model where we’ll work part time in the office and part time at home. But, we'll continue to give our team the flexibility of working remotely.
Send us your portfolio.