Senior Strategists see the big picture and can clearly communicate that vision to the team around them. They get deep into the complexities of brand building, providing insights, positioning and messaging to set the creative process up for success.
- 3 to 5 years experience within an agency or in-house brand team
- Ability to develop trust with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly and write compelling content
- Hands-on experience in innovative work for great clients
- Experience running workshops with key decision makers, conducting competitor analysis, writing finding reports and establishing mission & vision.
- Understand and work well within project constraints, such as client goals, technical considerations and budgets/schedules
- Extra credit: Good taste in music
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Living in the San Francisco area or willing to move here
Resumes should be sent as a PDF or plain text document; be sure to include URLs of relevant work samples.
International candidates must hold a valid US working visa.
Please no phone calls or office visits, and no recruiters.