- Minimum of 4 years of development experience
- Solid proficiency in client-side web technologies.
- Ability to guide creative from a technical viewpoint
- Strong personal organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience resolving browser/platform compatibility issues
- Interested in emerging web technologies such as web components, WebGL
- Familiar with front-end workflow tools, such as gulp and Browserify
- Experience building and deploying static sites through App Engine or AWS
- 100% employee coverage for health, vision, life and dental insurance
- 2 weeks paid time off per year, 40 hours of sick time
- 11 paid holidays, plus paid time off for Winter Break (between Christmas and New Years)
- Parental leave, including 6 weeks parental bonding leave and 16 weeks pregnancy disability leave.
- Discretionary team bonus for full-time employees at the end of the year
- SIMPLE IRA and 100% matching contributions of up to 3% of salary
- Opportunities for professional development
We're working for now from home, the couch, and wherever we can get work done. When it's safe to do so, some of us will start moving to a 3/2 hybrid model where we’ll work part time in the office and part time at home. But, we'll continue to give our team the flexibility of working remotely.
International candidates must hold a valid US working visa.