Senior Developers have a track-record of producing quality interactive work. You enjoy tackling technical and creative challenges with beautiful code. You can dig in and lead development projects from conception to deployment.
- Minimum of 4 years of development experience
- Solid proficiency in client-side web technologies.
- Ability to guide creative from a technical viewpoint
- Strong personal organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience resolving browser/platform compatibility issues
- Interested in emerging web technologies such as web components, WebGL
- Familiar with front-end workflow tools, such as gulp and Browserify
- Experience building and deploying static sites through App Engine or AWS
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic and ready to do some amazing work
- Living in the San Francisco area or excited to move here
Resumes should be sent as a PDF or plain text document; be sure to include URLs of relevant work samples.
International candidates must hold a valid US working visa.
Please no phone calls or office visits, and no recruiters.