- 4 to 6 years experience
- Photoshop / Illustrator / Sketch
- Extraordinary visual design and concepting skills
- Firm understanding of information architecture and interaction design
- Have strong personal organization skills and attention to detail
- Understand and work well within clearly defined project constraints, such as client goals, technical considerations and budgets/schedules
- Extra credit: AfterEffects skills
- 100% employee coverage for health, vision, life and dental insurance
- 2 weeks paid time off per year, 40 hours of sick time
- 11 paid holidays, plus paid time off for Winter Break (between Christmas and New Years)
- Parental leave, including 6 weeks parental bonding leave and 16 weeks pregnancy disability leave.
- Discretionary team bonus for full-time employees at the end of the year
- SIMPLE IRA and 100% matching contributions of up to 3% of salary
- Opportunities for professional development
We're working for now from home, the couch, the beach and wherever we can get work done. When it's safe to do so, we'll start moving to a 3/2 hybrid model where we’ll work part time in the office and part time at home. That way we'll be able to collaborate and workshop ideas in person without giving up the flexibility of working remotely.
International candidates must hold a valid US working visa.