Interactive Art Directors create the site concepts and see the design all the way through a project. We’re looking for talented people who can be meticulous about their work and play well with others.
Interactive Art Director
- 8 years of experience
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Amazing visual design and concepting skills
- Firm understanding of information architecture and interaction design
- Have strong personal organization skills and attention to detail
- Understand and work well within clearly defined project constraints, such as client goals, technical considerations and budgets/schedules
- Extra credit: AfterEffects skills
- Able to manage projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic and ready to get to work
- Living in the San Francisco area or willing to move here
Resumes should be sent as a PDF or plain text document; be sure to include URLs of relevant work samples.
International candidates must hold a valid US working visa.
Please no phone calls or office visits, and no recruiters.