Brand Strategists see the big picture and can clearly communicate that vision to the team around them. That plus listening close, getting into the details and working well with others.
- 4 to 6 years experience
- Ability to develop successful relationships
- Have strong personal organization skills and attention to detail
- Hands-on experience in innovative work for great clients
- Firm understanding of information architecture and interaction design
- Understand and work well within clearly defined project constraints, such as client goals, technical considerations and budgets/schedules
- Extra credit: Good taste in music
- Able to manage projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic and ready to get to work
- Living in the San Francisco area or willing to move here
Resumes should be sent as a PDF or plain text document; be sure to include URLs of relevant work samples.
International candidates must hold a valid US working visa.
Please no phone calls or office visits, and no recruiters.